September 10th, 2010 by admin
“Spanish 21”, is one of the variants of the most popular game in all casinos – Blackjack. It is even possible to tell, that “Spanish 21” is the European version of Blackjack. The basic difference of “Spanish 21” from Blackjack consists in the fact that all tens are removed from packs (Kings, Queens and Jacks remain in the game). Naturally, the absence of tens is unprofitable for the players – because of reducing the probability that the Dealer receives more points than allowed, the advantage of the casino grows. On purpose to involve players, online casinos eliminate to a certain extent the arisen injustice, entering additional rules. These rules basically concern payments, but as a result the game does not lose the popularity. The advantage of the casino (at a choice of optimum strategy by the player) in “Spanish 21” it makes from 0, 34% to 0, 69%.
“Spanish 21” is played with 6 packs (in the pack there are 48 cards and the tens are absent). Before the game all packs are united, the cards are carefully reshuffled and located in a special support shu (boot). The course and the game purpose are similar to Blackjack.
The additional rules:
- In case of a simultaneous set of 21 points at the dealer and the player, the last one wins (in Blackjack – a tie);
- If the player has typed 21 point on five cards, the prize is paid 3 to 2.
- For example, the player has bet $10 and has typed 21 point on five cards 2, 3, 7, 2, 7. The initial bet comes back and the player wins $15.
- If the player has typed 21 point on six cards, the prize is paid 2 to 1.
- For example, the player has bet $10 and has typed 21 point on six cards 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 7. The initial back comes back to the player and the player wins $20.
- If the player has typed 21 point on seven cards, the prize is paid 3 to 1.
- For example, the player has bet $10 and has typed 21 point on seven cards 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 7. The player receives his initial bet and also a $30 prize.
- If the player has typed 21 point on 6, 7 and 8 cards of different colors, the prize is paid 3 to 2, this means that on the bet in $10 the player will receive $15 prize.
- If the player has typed 21 point on 6,7 and 8 cards of one color, the prize is paid 2 to 1, that is on the bet in $10 the player will receive $20 of a prize. In some casinos at a set of 21 points on 6, 7 and 8 peak, a prize is paid 3 to 1.
- If the player has typed 21 point on three Sevens of different colors, the prize is paid 3 to 2.
- If the player has typed 21 point on three Sevens of one color, the prize is paid 2 to 1. In some casinos for a peak three Seven the player receives 3 to 1.
- If the dealer’s opened card is any seven and the player’s three seven are of one color, the prize in $1000 is paid to the player (if its bet was made between $5 and $24) or in $5000 (if its bet was not less than $25). In this case each of other players behind the given table receives a bonus – $50.
- it is authorized to the Player to double the bets on any quantity of cards (in Blackjack doubling is possible only on first two cards).
- it is authorized to the Player to double bets after the division of cards.
- threefold division of cards including three times to divide Aces is authorized to the Player.
- the Player has the right to take any quantity of cards and to do increase after division of Aces.
- the Player can refuse the game late.
- the Player has the right to refuse game after bet doubling. The player receives back the doubling, but the initial bet loses.
In “Spanish 21” the player can do the following additional bets: any or its first two cards will coincide with an open card of the dealer. If cards coincide on a rank and color, the online casino pays a prize at a rate of 9 to 1, if it will coincide only on a rank – 4 to 1.
Under additional bets the advantage of the casino is 3, 06 %, therefore experts do not recommend the beginning casino players to do these kinds of bets.
Base strategy in “Spanish 21” differs from the basic Blackjack strategy, therefore before playing in “Spanish 21”, the player should familiarise at least with basic positions of the strategy of game.
Crazy Vegas Casino – $3000 free casino money for one hour!
Crazy Vegas Casino is a non stop thriller. This action packed casino has SO much to offer – you won’t know where to begin! Since this is a Microgaming powered casino, and you have already come to trust the company and the quality that they produce, what do you have to lose? Fast payouts and a friendly and attentive 24/7 customer support department are the standard of excellence in this fantastic casino and with the casino offered in download or flash casino version, you’ll be experiencing all of this and more in a matter of moments! Pure unadulterated gaming excitement await you at Crazy Vegas Casino, where there are more games than at most online casinos. The amazing attention to detail in visual graphics and realistic sound effects are going to blow you away. This casino is calling your name!
As we mentioned already, downloading (or registering in Flash mode) is fast and effortless and once done, just register your account, and head to the cashier to deposit funds. Depositing into your casino account has never been easier, nor have you had more options. Crazy Vegas accepts Insta Debit, Money Transfer, Wire, Neteller, Click2Pay, Moneybookers, Pay Spark, UseMyBank, Solo, Switch, Delta, Visa Card, MasterCard, Fire Pay, Citadel, U Kash, Paysafecard and Direct Bank Transfer and when it’s time to withdraw your winnings, your choices are as simple with e Check, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Click2Pay, Solo, Switch and CFT.
You’re never on your own looking for answers at Crazy Vegas, customer support is moments away 24/7 for any and all of your questions or casino related problems. You can contact the casino via Live Help, E mail and Telephone.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments (0)